the rantings and ravings of a not quite sane cow

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What The Gamertag?, Part 1

For this debut (and knowing me, final) installment of WTG, I'm supersizing it. That's right, 4 gamertags for you.

Today's assailants on sensibility are:
ImBadAtForplay
UltimateForplay
Masterforplay
iwantforplay

Seriously, what the %$@*? Oh wait... Seriously, what the just before %$@*? Now for those of you haven't figured it out yet... I'm betting these guys are related. Either that or four people just found new friends just as juvenile as themselves within 5 minutes. Don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly expecting class from GTA IV players, but I think this is taking things a little too far. That and last time I checked, gamertags like these were against the Live rules. Still, I think if you're this interested in a certain act then you should be doing said act instead of playing a game where they're censored.

Here's an idea: make everyone's gamertag their IQ. Based on my experience with Live, you'll only need to hand out a few in the triple digits anyway. Think about it... you'll immediately know who to kick from a game before it even loads for them; you'll have a clear reason why that guy in Halo teabagged you and it will be clear why that car in Forza can be heard halfway across the track even though it's constantly doing donuts on the main straight.

If you like my idea (and let's face it, who would?) be sure to either send your support to Microsoft or put a horse's head in Bill Gates' bed... he'll get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment